I've just released the first 5.x compatible pageroute release! The 5.x version has been substantially improved! I've rewritten huge parts of the module for 5.x. Now it's powered by a new API that makes contributing own page types for developers a lot easier! There are also some new features since 4.7.x:
- The node edit page type deals now better with node deletion. Deleting a node is now possible without loosing the route!
- Page type documentation is now displayed at the administrative page add/edit pages too!
- The whole documentation has been updated / rewritten!
- Don't forget reading UPGRADE.txt if you are updating from 4.7.x!
- There is a new page type included with pageroute: The 'user edit form' page type, which makes even integration with the core profile module possible! However this is still experimental so read its help text!
- Integrate with nodefamily, so that a pageroute can be used for creating and editing whole nodefamilies! issue
- Integrate with the states module from workflow-ng, for tracking users' progress in a route.