Looking at the TODO list you can see that I've recently implemented some new features for workflow-ng. The most important ones are:
- allow cloning of configurations
- allow ordering of configurations
- allow actions to load further entities
- on top of that, there is now support for loading referenced users and nodes from CCK fields
- allow modules to conditional include their action/condition configuration forms
- a brand new admin interface for the states module, which finally allows one to define custom state machines without coding. This machines may be e.g. used to track the state of content. Thanks GHOP and corsix for that!